Here Michael and Ginny are clipping the birds wings so they don't fly away.
The laying box (accessible from the outside). The golf balls are to trick them into thinking there are already eggs in the nest - so they keep laying.
They get 1 egg from each chicken per day.
Feeding scraps to the chickens....
· Fresh and tasty eggs
· Dispose of your food scraps
· Pest control around the garden – they just love curl grubs, snails, slugs and spiders.
· Love grass clippings from the lawn mower
· They weed, turn over and fertilise garden beds
· They are just incredibly useful and friendly pets!